The Crypto Thief - Wallet Address 0x257c5912bB4C061E011e648E77Db72e3e54F8c2c

On 17 August 2022, a Crypto Thief with the wallet address 0x257c5912bB4C061E011e648E77Db72e3e54F8c2c hacked my MetaMask account and removed Afrostar and Ethereum from my MetaMask wallet. The Crypto thief then converted Afrostar and Ethereum into BNB and transferred them to his wallet. 

The Crypto Thief’s Wallet 


When looking at the crypto thief wallet address 0x257c5912bB4C061E011e648E77Db72e3e54F8c2c, we can see the balance of the converted BNB that was stolen from my account.


Here is the link to the blockchain transaction.


https://bscscan.com/tx/0x006af9ed9f78caca42b90fb1690a9033f571cf8d578e0ff00e429d3a4d993d54

Crypto Thief 


While you may feel victorious and proud of yourself knowing that you have stolen tokens from me and others. I can assure you that this feeling is just temporary.


Let me tell me a little about myself and how you affected my family. We worked very hard and had been saving up for years to buy crypto and invest in projects that we thought were worthwhile. 


In the MetaMask wallet, you hacked was my nest egg and my children's future funds for university and college. 


On the 17th of August, that Wednesday, you stole the crypto and transferred it to your wallet 0x257c5912bB4C061E011e648E77Db72e3e54F8c2c, you destroyed our dreams, and we were devastated and could not believe somebody would be so devious and nasty.


It took us a few days to recover from being robbed, we discussed what to do, and we decided to find and prosecute you even if it took all our lives. 


Luckily we have time on our side. 

Cyber Crime Unit of Great Britain

We spoke to the Cyber Crime Unit of Great Britain, and they agreed to investigate the case. We gave them all the details, including the hash transaction and your wallet address 0x257c5912bB4C061E011e648E77Db72e3e54F8c2c . 


Now you may be thinking that Crypto is not regulated and they can't do anything to you, but you are completely wrong in thinking this. 

Crypto Regulation

While regulation may not be here yet. It is coming soon, and when it does come in the next two or three years, all crypto exchanges will have to validate their customers. 


If you sign up or use an exchange to sell your stolen BnB, you will need to prove who you are to use that service.


Also, all your transactions, even moving the BnB to a new wallet, will be traced as the blockchain keeps a history of every transaction. 


All we have to do is wait for regulation to come into force, and then we can request details from the exchanges you have used, and the Cyber Crime Unit of Great Britain will find you and arrest you. 


We will then ensure that you pay for what you have done to us. 


Now I want to tell you something else you have probably not thought of. 

Karma Will Return the Favour

What you do to other people will be done unto you. So, in this case, what you have taken from us will be taken from you at some point. 


I cannot tell you when it will happen, but I know it will happen. It will happen when you least expect it. It could be tomorrow or in 30 years, but it will happen.


The other two things that will weigh on your mind are guilt and regret. 


While you may be laughing now and feeling powerful that you can liberate people of their tokens, Guilt and regret will be the main thing on your mind as you get older.


Over the next 10-20 years, you will regret what you have done and feel guilty for doing what you have done.


I can tell you, you will lie awake in bed. You will regret and feel guilty about what you did to us. You will try to make yourself feel better, but the regret and guilt will return to you multiple times throughout your life and remind you of what you did to us. 


What Would Your Parents Think of You?


Also, what would your parents, family and friends think if they knew you were a thief? 

How would you look them in the eye if they knew what you did to us?


I wouldn't be happy knowing my son, brother or family member was a thief.


Then when you die, you will have to stand and defend yourself in front of your god when he replays your life, and when you come to the part where you stole from us, and he judges you, I hope he pities you. 


I am not cross with you anymore; I pity you as I know you are on the wrong path in life, and I pray that you may find the light and walk towards it. 


In the meantime, I would like you to think about this. I would like to make you an offer. You stole from me if you return the tokens from your wallet 0x257c5912bB4C061E011e648E77Db72e3e54F8c2c. 


I will close the police case and take no further action against you. But if you don't comply, expect to be prosecuted by the police when we find you. 


We will find you. You will not get away no matter how long it takes or how much it costs.


Wallet
0x257c5912bB4C061E011e648E77Db72e3e54F8c2c. 


We are coming for you.

Comments